Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Monday, July 12, 2004

Consistency

It comes to me as rather funny when people point out that my academic performance has been pretty consistent. Why? Because I scored 83.4% in 10th, 84.8% in 12th and had a graduating CPI of 8.4 from IITK. All pretty close, aren't they? This appears to me to be the biggest example of the fact that micro and macro behaviour can be immensely different. None of these numbers can tell you what ups and downs my academic performance has seen. Just to give an example, following has been the record of my SPI in 8 semesters respectively at IITK - 9.7, 8.7, 6.5 (!), 7.6, 8.6, 6.6, 9.6, 9.1

How does that look? :-D Very consistent indeed. Little ironies of life.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home