Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Can GMail sustain?

The way, it claims - "you do not need to delete another mail". I just checked the size of my mail folder. It has grown to 300 MB in last three years - and if a claim as tempting as the one GMail makes is made, I would certainly have saved many more mails, which I do not save, because, well, I am actually running out of space on my comp - even for my mails! And it is not at all difficult to think of many people who would receive more than three or four times the number of mails I received. And then, is three years a long enough time horizon? Are they not claiming a bit too much with 1000 MB? Remains to be seen.

Categories: