Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Thursday, April 22, 2004

A blogging month

April is a blogging month for me, it seems. Have been writing voraciously. On just any damn thing. Probably its the anxiety deep down the heart as to what the new world will be like. For last four years, things have been so predictable, everything so much like the previous one, so well defined "next thing to be done" (some assignment, some project, some meeting, some fight or some newsgroup posting!) that the thought of moving to a new life does create some anxiety. Nostalgic as I may feel, its not really that I am not looking forward to a change. I am very much looking forward to it, because at least for last one year - things have started becoming boring as well. It seems in three year some kind of wrapping up takes place. Similar kinds of threads on the newsgroup, same old forwarded jokes, similar concerns surfacing up again and again - predictability has taken the shape of repetition. Anyway, let's see what next.

I am thankful to those readers who have taken out time to read my blog and other stuff. Many of them have asked me to continue writing even after IITK. Of course, I will continue writing - it is the single most effective relaxation exercise for me.

Categories: