Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Meeting in the department with outgoing batch

The best part of the whole thing for me was a walk through the time past. It was impossible for me to give any serious feedback on the courses. But as people were talking, very enthusiastically, about all the courses, I was recalling all these years. And there were so many things I had forgotten, which I got to recall today, including the fact that we had actually studies NP complete problems in one of the courses. I said we have not studied it in enough detail in the IIML interview - and I did not knowingly lie; I actually did not remember doing it in TOC!! And that POPL exams were the best of all - gosh I, still, can not recall what was there in these exams! I did not expect it to go on for so long; so had to leave at 8.30 because of other commitments. Also, with attendance issue cropping up, it was getting boring for me (and probably I found myself little trapped, since the HOD remembered very vividly the IAC meeting, in which I, accidentally, found myself talking on this attendance thing, about which I was no longer willing to talk!).

Anyway, nice walk down the memory lane.

Categories: