Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Thursday, April 29, 2004

The last departmental exam

It was the last departmental exam - with CS725! What a feeling - Did not realize it was so until I finished it! So, finally the "ordeal" of computer science education is over (hopefully nothing really unexpected happens in next one month :-) ). Unfortunately with the mess I made out of CAT - can't say its the end of computer science/programming. But its ok - at least a step in that direction!!

This department is nice though - I must say. And at the end of it all, even if I am not much of a computer scientist, I am glad I had joined this department. Now, why it was a nice department to be in and why I could not become a computer scientist - both need one article each. Sometime later - the Psychology exam is still left.

Categories: