Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Friday, July 23, 2004

The guestbook on my home page

I was going through the guestbook on my homepage today. Thought will pick up some interesting posts - positive as well as negatives ones (alas! They are invariably anonymous or under disguised names). And one of them, well I still do not know what was the intention of the person who posted it, not have I been able to establish whether it was meant to be a positive or negative comment.

The following two are the negative ones.

--

Name - kaya Email - kaya@karoge.jaan.kar
Date -- Sunday, 16 November 2003, at 7:51 a.m. From - kaya karoge jaan kar

average site.
Highly kiddish content and poem.
I like only one line in the whole site
"Putting up my resume is not why I have made this web page. So, I am not putting in anything else here :-)"
But better than the previous one. That was pathetic.
Rest is ok.
Anyways don't get afraid. There is always a chance for improvement.
And newsgroups par kam posting kara karein.

--

Name - Abhi Email - anunknownindian@yahoo.com
Date -- Thursday, 6 May 2004, at 12:48 p.m. From - And how the hell is that important.. let me see somewhere close enough to know what you are talking about !!!

Okay honest comments here... am sure you must be tired of these utterly pedestrian sychophantic eulogizing shitte... or may be you wallow in their warmth... what the heck... good site over all... writing is at best pedestrian... remember.. blogs need not have a narcissist hue... quotes... gawd what century you living in girl...waste of time...

---

And see this one - left myself as well as Priya laughing for quite some time. Its a nice joke on the title of my poems, several of them are of the form "main xyz hoon" :-)

--

Name - Ananymous Email - somebody@iitk.ac.in
Date -- Friday, 28 November 2003, at 11:47 a.m. From - iitk

main "PED" hun.
main "pahad" hun .
main "hawa" hun .
main "pani" hun.
main "khush" hun aur main "udas"
hun.
maine ye sab topic par poem likhne ka
plan banaya hai .isliye please in
topics pe tum poem mat likhna.
thanks(i really appreciate ur poems)

--

A simple, but sincerely positive (I would like to believe).

--

Name - Deepak Email - deepak1603@rediffmail.com
Date -- Wednesday, 25 February 2004, at 1:47 a.m. From - Mumbai
Hi Jaya,
Was browsing through Ryze and came across your page and subsequently accessed your home page too.
Must appreciate the work and thoughts that went behind the creation of your web pages. Especially your blog which mentioned about thinking. After a long time came across a page which looks genuine and depicts the personality of the person creating this page. It even triggerd my though process.
Thanks.

Regards,
Deepak.

--
And man! This is the one I shall never understand - is it a complement or a sarcasm?!
--

Name - iasug Email - iauh@nbf.idu
Date -- Wednesday, 26 November 2003, at 6:22 a.m. From - iweur

I am a mentally retarded mental asylum escapee....
I really like your site ... dear !!!
Your poems are so good...
No one else writes poems which can be understood by the mentally challenged like me ...
plz. continue


--

Have I done some shameless publicity of my homepage? ;)

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home