Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Positives

At some point of time I decided that it won't do to be so negative about this place. So, I started listing out things which I like here. And here are they -

1. The balcony of my room. It shows dense population of tree, no humans and only glimpses of buildings. Its almost a bliss to spend sometime there in the early mornings, evenings and nights. I wish I had more time which could be spent there and no body buzzed me on yahoo messenger then for some report related queries!

2. The signal of my Hutch cell is very good in my room (never mind that otherwise in the campus, even in open areas, it could be 0%).

3. The chit passing some of the boring classes.

4. The mess

More will come as and when I locate them.

Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home