Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Bits and pieces

Its so difficult these days to write or speak on specific issues of life at IITK. Things do not come to mind in bits and pieces any more, every thing is so mixed up, everything superimposed on something else. The hazy recollection of the day I came here, of all the things I did and did not do, of all the things I observed closely and from a distance, of all the things that happened to me, pleasantly or otherwise - its all just a lump - a round one and a slippery one too - its slipping away from my hands - with no corners, no hooks to hold on to - its so meaningless, yet so meaningful and so engrossing, it is all past and yet it is so much alive... Another phase of life is passing on. That's it. Its too tough to take it (or any part of it) seriously any more, but the effects it had on me, when I did take it seriously, are irreversible!

Categories: