Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Saturday, April 03, 2004

What does IITK mean to me?

Can I summarize what IITK means to me? I do not know. It can mean so many things - It means "growing up" to me, it means "getting to know so many people" to me, it means "knowing how large and vast and varied the world is" to me, it means "learning to have high ambitions" to me, it means "so many good people" to me, it means "moments of building self-confidence" to me, it means "shattering of so many rigid boundaries" to me, it means "action" to me and yet sometimes, it means "a loss of any base of life" to me, it means "loss of faith on everything" to me, it mean "so many hypocrisies of the world" to me, it means the "arrogance and self-centred nature of people" to me, it means "enormous unconcern of people" to me, it means "something so alien to whatever I was" to me, it means "so much confusion about myself" to me, it means "an aimless, mad rush to me".

It means joys and sorrows, success and failure, good and bad, laughter and cries, reason and non-sense, concerns and the lack of it, aim and the lack of it, action and inaction, all at the same time, to me.

Probably, that's why it means Life to me.

Categories: