Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे

Your browser needs to be unicode enabled to be able to view this text in Devnagri.


Written on: January 2, 2005

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे ।

दूर जो हो तुम आँखों से
तो मन के एक निष्कलुष संसार में
तुम्हें बसा रखा है मैंने
हृदय के स्वच्छंद विहार में ।

पास आ गए तो रोज़ की हज़ारों
चिंताओं के बीच तुम्हें पाऊँगी कैसे ?

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे ।

तुम नातों से अलग हो
रिश्तों से परे हो,
मेरे हृदय में एक प्रकाश-पुंज
या रत्न से जड़े हो ।

पास आ गए तो एक ओर तुम्हें रख
दूजी ओर कैसे निभाऊँगी रिश्ते?

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे ।

जी मचल जाता है तुम्हें याद करते ही,
सिहर जाती हूँ ख्यालों में ही तुम्हें महसूस कर ।
स्वप्नों में भी तो सताते रहते हो,
बहरूपिये सा कोई रूप धर ।

पास आ गए तो इस हृदय की
धड़कन तेज होने से बचाऊँगी कैसे?

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे ।

तुम स्वप्न-से सुंदर हो,
कल्पनाओं-से मोहक हो,
क्लेश भरे मेरे जग से दूर
धैर्य व शांति के द्योतक हो ।

पास आ गए तो विश्वास नहीं कर पाऊँगी
कि इस जग के हो, फिर भी हो इतने सच्चे ।

नहीं, तुम दूर ही अच्छे ।

Categories:

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 22, 06:14:00 PM 2005, Blogger Jaya said…

    Since I am removing the Haloscan Comments, I am copy-pasting the comments I got on this post here.

    --

    Aap Sabhi ko Navwarsh ki SubhaKamnayen .Although I have already send the snail mail to greet few persons.

    Jaya:Nice Poem.The second last line of the poem is showing few squares only ,putting double inverted commas there shows the pretty part of the poem.
    पास आ गऎ तॊ िवश्वास नहीं कर पाऊँगी
    िक इस जग कॆ हॊ, "िफर भी हॊ इतनॆ सच्चॆ।"
    Prem Piyush | Email | Homepage | 01.04.05 - 10:15 am | #

    This poem reminds me of high school classes...it feels so good to come across certain words such as "nishkalush" and "dyotak" after a long time.

    A very good poem indeed. I forgot what we call this kind of peom. I could remember virah ras, saundarya ras, etc. but this one is some different ras. can anybody help?
    Sandeep | 01.04.05 - 10:28 am | #

    How can I delete my comments once I have posted? please help...once I wanted to delete somethigs but didn't know how to do so...today I posted something, and suddenly it disaapeared !
    Sandeep | 01.04.05 - 10:48 am | #

    I am sorry for my previous message. Internet is misbehaving...my message (which disappeard, and wouldn't come back even after 5 refresh) has reappeard after my previous post...Internet Ghost! quite weird!
    Sandeep | 01.04.05 - 10:52 am | #

    Prem: Thanks for reproducing those lines. I can see them in my browser; probably some problem in IE (presuming that's what you are using) and of course that's what majority of visitors would be using

    Sandeep: Never mind the confusion about the comments. Haloscan sometimes does act weird. In future if you see something going wrong wait for a while before panicking And you can not delete your comments with haloscan.
    Jaya Jha | Homepage | 01.04.05 - 5:22 pm | #

    Jaya: So, I cann't delete my comments. That's not fair and reminds me of the saying..."teer kaman se aur baat juban se, ek baar nikal gaye to wapas nahi aate"
    Sandeep | 01.04.05 - 6:58 pm | #

    Gravatar jaya:You can put two inverted commas after editing the blog at the section. This way IE browser users can see the part without seeing it on comment.
    You can remove the Poison from the list of ratnas.I have alredy indicated (indirecty)this earlier too.
    Prem Piyush | Email | Homepage | 01.11.05 - 2:50 pm |

     

Post a Comment

<< Home