Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Someday, sometime, someone, somewhere...

If I had known, what words to use
To make a poem exactly to tell you,
How I feel about things around me
Ah! Seems words there are very few.

Let me see if I can still put it -
Its a torture to me not to talk
And yet, talking will end a bliss (forever?)
How rudely the situation pulls me apart!

Give me a feeling of guilt and irresponsibility
These wasted hours, those lagging schedules
And yet I do not propose a tete-a-tete
Characteristics, I always attributed to fools!

You see its irrational, insecure and vain of me
And still with all this its me that you see
Whether to end the agitation or continue the bliss
In my confused state, I leave the judgment to thee


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home