Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Friday, October 29, 2004

Love and Benefit

I know that reading is good and it would benefit me to read a lot. I know that jogging is good and it would benefit me to jog regularly.

I read a lot (at least I should like to believe so! Latest ones have been Iacoca (autobiography) and Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte)), but resolve as many times as I like, I can not jog regularly :(

Why?

Because I love reading for the heck of it, even if there was no "benefits" to be derived from it. But I do not love jogging just like that.

And it makes a lot of difference. This is the reason why many things that should have happened, do not happen. And probably this is the way to judge as to what one can or can not do with dedication.

Categories:

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Feb 24, 01:10:00 PM 2005, Blogger Jaya said…

    Since I am removing the Haloscan Comments, I am copy-pasting the comments I got on this post here.

    --

    No comments . Just :)) :))
    Prem Piyush | Email | Homepage | 12.01.04 - 10:28 am | #

     

Post a Comment

<< Home