Miles to go...

This blog has shifted to http://jayajha.wordpress.com/. All the entries have been exported there. So, please post you comments there itself.

Ramblings by Jaya Jha

Friday, November 19, 2004

Future

When the present seems too good to be true
Then I do not want to know the future.
What goes up, must come down - so I know
I will lose, sooner or later, my treasure.

What an ingratitude it must sound to the fate
That has given me the present bliss
But if I know the future, the pleasure
I can have today, I will surely miss.

Yes, so let me be blind and conceited
And a short-sighted fool, if you want.
But this moment of peace and content
You must, to me, unconditionally grant.

When the same old world glows all anew,
Then the future I do not want to know.
Things can't be so bright and beautiful for ever
The moments that matter, let me not throw.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home